Favorite Tech Quotes of all Times
Technological advancements typically evoke a variety of feelings in people from all walks of life. It’s a curse for some of us, although some think it a boon. Broadly speaking, it’s because of this tech today that a lot of people have their lives back.
It’s because of this lots get jobs. Communication has been possible all over the globe. And a range of other perks.
No matter what you say, nearly everyone has a favorite quote or two about the effect that technology has on our lives.
By influencing the lives of a vast number of people across
The globe, computer science technology has formed a strong emotional bond with humans.
Here are 20 quotes to motivate you to keep going
- “It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are.”
Clive James, Broadcaster and Journalist. More of his quotes
- “If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger.”
Frank Lloyd Wright, Architect
- “If future generations are to remember us more with gratitude than sorrow, we must achieve more than just the miracles of technology. We must also leave them a glimpse of the world as it was created, not just as it looked when we got through with it.”
Lyndon B. Johnson, Former President of the United States of America
- “Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.”
Stewart Brand, Writer
- “It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people.”
Steve Jobs, Co-founder of Apple. (Read 13 facts about him.)
- “Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.”
Christian Lois Lange, Historian
- “The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.”
Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft. Here are 60 of his most inspirational quotes.
- All of the biggest technological inventions created by man – the airplane, the automobile, the computer – says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness. – Mark Kennedy (Author)
- Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. – Pablo Picasso (Artist)
- I think that novels that leave out technology misrepresent life as badly as Victorians misrepresented life by leaving out sex. – Kurt Vonnegut (Author)
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. – Sydney Harris (Journalist)
- Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but a memory, tradition, and myth frame our response. – Arthur Schlesinger (Historian)
- If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner. – Omar Bradley (General, US Army)
- Pixar is the most technically advanced creative company; Apple is the most creatively advanced technical company – Bill Gates
- For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled – Steve Jobs
- The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn’t any other test. if the technology produces tranquility it’s right. If it disturbs you, it’s wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed – Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux
- I think this is the beginning of the fourth generation of the industrial revolution. 5G will be the platform linking billions of devices together – Isaac Asimov
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency – John Lasseter
- Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program – Lauren Mosenthal
Follow us for up-to-date Tech News